- Hydraustatic feeding speed up to 120 m/min with steel rope drive system. This speed can be increased up to 160 and 200 m/min (optional)
- Speed of headblocks is 0-320 mm/sec. provided by AC driven(0-500 mm/sec. Optional)
- 2 set of joysticks with six buton each to control headblocks, hooks and turning arms and 1 set of hydraulic pedal for carriage forward backward movement (optional)
- Comfortable, easy to use, operator friendly remote control
- Manufactured from 200 mm I-beams. Heavy and strong mainframe
- Independent horizontal hooks movement for easier positioning of logs
- Fixed fence-horizontol movable hooks. The distance between fence and hooks can be adjusted do desired position (min: 15 mm- max: 170 mm)
- In the advanced controlled log carriages, by the help of independent horizontal move hooks, log is able to be easily aligned according to cut axis while clamped (optional)
- Hydraulic system centrifugal turning arms. Turning arms inclination up to 90°.
- Landing of the log edge onto the band as the clean surface always face down by the help of 17° inclined structure.
- Faster log turning in small diameters with pneumatic clasping arms.
- Selectable hooks and log turning arms.
- Chains of turning devices are driven by reducer
- Log holding steel bars that protect the headblock guides getting damage by log and make the log to be turned easily
- Electronic thickness gauging system manufactured and designed by USTUNKARLI, has the possibility of remaining and outgoing thickness gauging, 8 memories and entering values directly
- Automatic central lubrication
Inclined Log Carriage & Bandsaw lines – PDF
Independent Headblocks Log Carriage – PDF